Friday, November 5, 2010

Prostate Cancer: Can I Go for Holidays?


Dear Dr. Chris Teo,        
                                                                            
FYI completed second 3 months on your herbs. The PSA result done on 29.10.2010 was 16.92 (ng/mL) compared to previous PSA level of 17.7 (ng/ml) which was taken on 23 July 2010.

 As such, your kind advice to me for what to do next?

Reply: You are not getting worse ... just continue with what you are doing ~ Chris

  
Dear Dr. Chris Teo,  

I would like to seek your advice to clear my following doubts.

1.In your recent email reply, do you mean that I have to continue taking the Mt. Guava Tea, Prosta A and capsule A for another period of 3 months? 

SURE --- DON'T EXPECT CANCER TO GO AWAY AFTER JUST3 MONTHS OF HERBS. 

2. Can I go for holidays overseas, if I got the opportunities around?

UP TO YOU ... REMEMBER IT IS YOUR LIFE AND HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO LIVE AND BE HEALTHY ... NOBODY CAN HELP YOU EXCEPT YOURSELF.

KNOWING THAT --- YOU CAN GO FOR HOLIDAYS BUT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER THINGS YOU DO. CANCER DOES NOT NEED OR TAKE HOLIDAY LIKE HUMAN BEINGS. 

3. How could I solve my food problems during overseas travelling?

BRING YOUR HERBS AND EVEN THE POT TO BOIL YOUR HERBS -- THAT IS, IF YOUR LIFE IS WORTH THE TROUBLE TO DO THAT. SELECT YOUR FOOD --- DON'T THINK THAT WHEN ON HOLIDAY IT IS ALL FUN AND EATING --- CANCER DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT.


No comments:

Post a Comment