Monday, November 8, 2010

Can You Cure Cancer? I Cannot!



I come from Indonesia and heard about herbal remedies that you do to cure cancer.
Can all types of cancer be cured with that herbal medication? I want to ask about the stage 4 pancreatic cancer suffered by my uncle, whether it is still possible to recover? Does the herbal treatment program that you do cure him? If so, I want to know the place and address your medical and telephone number, I want your news as soon as possible. Thank you.

4. Sign the Disclaimer and Release of Liability form.
I want to ask about this statement number 4, meaning that if your hands off if the people affected by cancer is not cured?

Reply: I do not know of any person in this world who can cure, what more Stage 4 Pancreatic cancer! --- I cannot cure cancer --- go to my website:www.cacare.com and read ... all the answers are there ~ Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment