Monday, November 1, 2010

Bone Cancer from India



 Dear Doctor,
My brother was diagnosed with pleomorphic sarcoma in the pelvis (stage -4 ). He is 33 years. He first noticed the first pain while running in a cricket game. Neglected the pains for 2 weeks. It became worse. Not able to walk. Saw an Orthopedic and Oncologists and undergone chemotherapy for 3 days. Everyday he is taking pain killers.


He went through chemotherapy and still suffering with very severe pain. We would like to try your herbal treatment. But he is not in the state of traveling. Is there a way he can be treated without meeting you? Please help us.

----------
Hello Doctor, I am his wife from India. The doctor here advised chemotherapy and radiotherapy just for a trial not for the cure or lifesaving. He told that his life time is maximum 1 year, because it had spread even to the skull.  Please do something, your treatment is the last hope for me.

-----------     
Hello Doctor,

I am the wife. Chemotherapy sessions are over. The present condition is very bad. He walks a little bit, get tired fast, can take only liquid food, motion is regular, disturbed sleep, difficult to pass urine without a catheter, suffering from fistula in anus, foul smelling pus discharge along with the motion, blood reports are like this
Hb     - 9.8
WBC  - 32,000
ESR   - 90
Urine - pus cells are seen

We like to start your medicines. Shall we start the same medicines or any changes you want to make? Any medicine for fistula in anus you want to suggest. Please do the needful. Waiting for your kind reply.

Comment: It is indeed difficult to us to do much – there is the distance and the slow communication between us making our response rather slow. Please ponder the following:
1.        What is the cause of this cancer? No one has the answer.
2.        If the cause is not know, how can anyone “intelligently” cure it?
3.        Ask the onocologist and he recommends chemotherapy, ask the radiologist he says radiotherapy. But all of them say the treatment will not cure.
4.        Would it not be more humane to do nothing than do something?
5.        In this case the treatments caused more harm than good? 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dr.

    Probably he could see
    Dr. Rathna Vasupal for consultation on alternative med.
    Plot #4/420, 6th South Cross Street
    Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai - 600041
    Tamil Nadu, India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with bone cancer, I am 36 year old male which makes this Mine was a high rate. and I have been in hell‎ having pains everyday swelling and rashes in my left leg, and also affected all over my body I have been on a sick bed I almost got disfigured from the bone cancer I've had lot treatment if I would be able to meet up my with life even the Dr's don't no about my pains I was going through. Not on till I was recommended to a herbalist Dr online. last treatment I applied was the natural herbal medicine from Dr galiga herbal centre which finally healed me out from bone cancer, I can easily work and ran with my two legs. My post goes to every patients whom have be diagnosed with cancer. Here is the African herbalist email address i got healed with his natural herbal treatments drgaligaherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
    +2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete