Monday, May 31, 2010

Surgery, Chemo - Alimta, Avastin, Iressa, Gemza, Carbo, Tarceva – she had them all. Help! Now in ICU

Hi,

I am writing on behalf of my mom. She is unfit to fly to Penang for her visit now. I am writing in hoping medications could be send to her in Indonesia. I need an on line diagnostic and any cost to be made please let me know will be done Via Electronic transfer because she is indeed not well to fly to Penang and moving her will only cause more depression and distress.

But I was only told and knew Herbal alternative through internet "Googling".
Please Help as you can.

History of her illness:

2005 In Germany body check up found spots in lungs but was dismissed by family as small matter. Went back to Singapore and was treated as Fungus. Since much coughing ... went to Singapore for check up, did a Biospsy on lungs, pet scan.

Mid 2007 diagnose as Non small cell adenocarcinoma, lungs 3 primary tumor. Chemo by
Singapore doctor. 3 months and break. Her mood was not balanced.

After persuasion:
Finally 2008 January, started ALIMTA
June 2008 Alimta and Avastin
July 2008 Iressa
Nov 2008 Gemza & Carbo
Dec 2008 Avastin, Gemza and Carboplatin
April 2009 Avastin and Tarceva
June 2009 Tarceva.
August 2009, told by doctor that she gave up Chemo. Suggested surgery.
September 2009 Right lobectomy (remove lower 1/3)
October 2009 Left Lobectomy (remove 1/2)

My mom while on chemo has always been healthy and as fit as a bull. Since surgery, normal signs of weakness, fatigue.

But overall, she was back to her normal activities (working and super active woman)
She refused to believe in another round of Chemo. Has Phobia of hospitals and needles.

2010 January-February family holiday to Korea and Hong Kongand all.
2010 March, gall stone caused her right side in pain. Went to Singapore and was removed early April.2 stones (1 as cherry seed size) another smaller.
May 2010 Right lung has Fluid. Refused to fly to Singapore and Fluid was removed here in Indonesia. Fluid sent to Lab and also came back not cancerous.

30 years ago she has a mastectomy as well.

My mom is now 63 years old. Her pain is lumps at surface and goes below her armpit and sometimes move near her breast.

I do not want my mom to give up hope just because she cannot meet you and I just got to you while "googling" today. Please reply to me and let me know how I am able to assist you further with this case. I am willing to put a deposit with you first as well.
Just let me know. Thank you very much. We need your help and medication.


Hi,
In my previous e mail, I explained to you about mom's condition. She in now in ICU due to Pneumonia. Please help me arrange the medication needed to stop the pain in her metatase and to delay the cancer. I know she is already at her late stages. But If i do not try your holistic natural treatment, I will live with regrets.

Please Help and e mail me ASAP. What combination of the natural medicines will be give, and how much? Delivery to Indonesia as well.

Thank you so Much. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,
M

Reply: This is not about money. CA Care mission is not based on commercial enterprise. The medical history of your mom is most shocking. Now that she is in the ICU, there is nothing we can do to help. Let the doctors help her. Also, we don’t have any magic bullet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment