Monday, May 3, 2010

Cervical Cancer from Zambia

Hello,
I happened to stumble upon you on the internet while Ii researched on how to deal with side effects of radiotherapy.. My name is R from Lusaka, Zambia. My mother aged 56 is currently suffering from cervical cancer. She had a hysterectomy in July 09 and recently underwent radiotherapy for 6 weeks. She completed her radiotherapy about two months ago but has suffered from consistent constipation and lower abdominal pain. Please advise. She is a strong Christian but has over the recent months not been very positive about life. She is a woman that rarely fell ill throughout her life and this illness has made her lose her zeal for life. We as a family are trying as hard as possible to support her through this ordeal and it’s not easy. I have sought your help as I was very encouraged when I read about what you do.

Kindly assist.

Thank you.
R

No comments:

Post a Comment