Thursday, April 8, 2010

Leukemia: Can Money Cure?

Dear dr. Chris

I am A. from Indonesia, I found the website about cancer (http://cacare.com), and I'm really interest with it. Actually, currently my beloved mother is diagnosed with leukemia, her condition is getting worse, more weak and not showing any significant changes in treatment. if we had more money, we will go to your place and I'm really sure my mother will get feasible treatment
My mother's only a elementary school teacher with inadequate salary, so she only gets modest treatment.
And i only can find alternative treatment and looking for traditional medicine by browsing the internet with expectations i can find it. if we can get the treatment as those who have money, maybe my mother can get better and i can hug my mother for more times, because i know my mother's life only counting minute by minute, day by day......only resignedly and pray that we can do, hope she can still see her kids getting success and still have a chance to make her happy and can enjoy her rest of life....
Maybe my mother will not get any treatment till end of her life. i know it's impossible for me to expect something good for her. Hope God give His miracle to my beloved Mom.
dr. Chris, would you like to give me some advices what should I do, or maybe if there are any alternative or traditional medicine that can prolong my mother's life, because it's not possible for us to buy medical medicines, with our economic condition. i really love my Mom.

Hope you will reply my e-mail.

Thank you,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment